Simple and efficient Digital banking for all
- Basic Features with no hidden charges
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Free Virtual Debit card
- Free Funds Transfer
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account?
1. Any Indian resident who doesn't currently have a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) with any Bank (Regulated under RBI) can qualify to open BSBDA with Paytm Payments Bank Limited. The operation of the BSBDA account will be in accordance with the RBI's guidelines for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements, which may change over time.
2. Customers who already hold accounts with Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) are required to close their existing account, if they wish to open BSBD account.
3. If you have a BSBDA, you won't be able to open another type of savings bank deposit account with the same bank. For More information, please connect with our customer support team.
What are the Rates and Charges for PPBL's BSBD account ?