Detail of Grievance Officers

To complete your KYC, along with PAN please carry any 1 original document from following:

  • 1. Driving License*
  • 2. Passport
  • 3. Voter ID card
  • 4. NREGA Job card

* If back side of driving license states "Not valid for address proof" , it will not be accepted for KYC purpose

** In case of holiday on the designated date, Grievance Officer will be available on the next working day