New Year Resolution 2021: Open a Sole Proprietorship Current Bank Account
Are you someone who is planning to start a business in 2021? Or are you someone whose business was shut down in 2020 due to COVID-19 and now you are planning to start all over again with a new business idea in 2021? Relax! You are in the right place.
Many leading industries of the world including travel and tourism, transportation, retail, etc. were badly impacted due to COVID-19. If your business was also a part of these industries and had to bear losses, don’t be disheartened. They say, let bygones be bygones and we say, we have a reliable current account for you to kickstart your business.
A New Current Account for the New Year
Many entrepreneurs or sole proprietors across India make use of a current account to generate a higher number of transactions on a regular basis. Therefore, Paytm Payments Bank (PPBL) has come up with a zero-balance current account that lets all the sole proprietors manage their business finances effortlessly.
Whether you are planning to open a small grocery store with just 2 employees or a startup with 100 employees or you are planning for a big setup of more than 1000 employees, Paytm Bank is here to take care of all your transaction needs. We have curated a current account that is easy to open, easy to transact and involves no charges.
Why Should You Have a PPBL Current Account in 2021?
- Easy Onboarding: While you are busy implementing your business plan, opening a current account with us won’t take much time. Our 100% paperless onboarding process helps you to own a current account within a few hours. All you need to do is to initiate the process, share some mandatory information and leave it on us to cross-check it. And that’s it, you have a new current account
- No Hidden Charges Involved: Yes, you get a zero-balance current account and there is no need to worry about maintaining a minimum balance. Also, you can use Netbanking to make unlimited transactions for free
- Choose and Pay: You can quickly make bulk payments online through your current account by either IntraBank, NEFT, IMPS, Paytm Wallet or UPI
- Access to Corporate Netbanking Panel: You get a digital Netbanking panel through which you can not only initiate fund transfer but can also check transactions history, manage beneficiaries, approve transactions, check your passbook, etc.
- Collect Payments Like Never Before: You can easily generate virtual accounts on demand to accept instant payments through NEFT, IMPS and RTGS. Also, you not only get notified for each and every payment you receive but you can conveniently automate the reconciliation process
- Free Virtual Debit Card: You get a free virtual debit card with your current account to make payments at the e-commerce websites, order food, book movie tickets, etc. You can also order a physical debit card to reach your doorstep by paying a nominal fee
- Set Security Approvals: We follow all the measures to keep your account safe from fraudsters. However, you can also create customer checker rules to make sure that even a single transaction does not get approved unless you give a thumbs-up from your end
We understand the daily struggles a sole proprietor goes through. Therefore, we thought of coming up with a current account that is quick to open and easy to handle to make banking simpler and convenient. We want all the sole proprietors associated with us to transact and manage their finances seamlessly via our channel.
If you have any queries, you can get in touch with our customer service team that’s available 24 x 7.