We have discontinued the Aadhaar-based process of undergoing Paytm Payments Bank KYC in line with the recent Aadhaar judgement by the Honourable Supreme Court.
However, our customers can continue to undergo their KYC by submitting other government-approved ID proof/s.
Here is all you need to know about getting your Paytm Payments Bank KYC done:
- What are the documents that can be used to undergo KYC?
Paytm Payments Bank KYC can be carried out by providing any one of the following documents:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- NREGA job card
- How do I get my KYC done?
- Visit your nearest Paytm Payments Bank KYC centre. You can search for KYC centres here.
- Provide your consent to upgrade your Paytm Wallet or open a PPB Savings Account via IVR
- The authorised Paytm Agent will take photos of your identification documents using the PPBL app installed on his phone
- Provide additional details like correspondence address, mother’s name, father’s name, etc.
- Confirm your request by sharing the OTP received on your mobile number
All consumer details are captured through the dedicated and secure KYC app of Paytm Payments Bank.